Global professional services firm EY has today been revealed as our first certified implementer. Having recently completed the PypePro Implementation Training Program, EY firms are now equipped to implement and integrate our solution, train customers on user-onboarding, inform messaging strategies and support existing customers about our technology and services.
EY PypePro Certification
The PypePro program takes our enterprise clients through a rigorous six-phase plan to transform their business for the on-demand economy. The EY certification covered a comprehensive breakdown of Pypestream’s solution including the smart messaging platform, sales and user onboarding strategies, reporting and analytics, system integrations, and process automation via AI and chatbots. EY will now work to bring Pypestream’s customer engagement solution to a vast network of clients and customers while providing the global horsepower and expertise to quickly and efficiently scale the Pypestream platform.
“Intelligent messaging is moving from insurance customer service to core operational functions,” said David Connolly, the EY Global Digital Insurance Leader. “Pypestream can provide a secure and user-friendly means to gather essential information allowing insurance policies to be issued, bills to be paid and claims settled without the involvement of insurance company representatives or agents.”
Building on the success of EY’s initial certification, Pypestream is rolling out the implementation program to train enterprises in additional verticals and educate additional businesses about the benefits of their solution.
6 Phases of PypePro Certification:
1. MATRIX: Business use-cases are identified and measured against a set of specific metrics and ranked in matrix based on priority level.
2. EMPOWER: Comprehensive training is provided for all of our products and services, along with a detailed overview of messaging best practices.
3. ENGAGE: Educational initiatives such as onboarding videos and emails, social media posts, web graphics, web campaigns and IVR language are delivered to drive end-user adoption.
4. PYPEBOT DESIGN: User personas inform the design of each customized PypeBot, while our proprietary NLP accentuates the quality of the end-user’s experience. The results: smart messaging for the highest volume inquiries, and increased Net Promoter Scores.
5. ANALYTICS: Data analysis is fully facilitated for all bot interactions and actionable recommendations are provided to continually improve engagement.
6. INTEGRATIONS: All integrations with existing back-end data systems are executed on the client’s behalf using APIs. Full requirements definition and documentation is provided to empower bots and agents with transactional capabilities, all through an omnichannel experience for end-users.
Pypestream for the Insurance Industry
Pypestream provides a complete SaaS solution to insurance companies and enterprises that enables real-time customer service, secure in-message billing and payments, and business process transformation. The simplified, three-step transformation results in on-demand connectivity across all devices between the consumer and the insurance provider. We do this by leveraging smart messaging, intuitive user experiences, and automation via chatbots and AI.
“Pypestream’s customer engagement solution is just the beginning of trend we’re seeing industry-wide to implement smart, secure messaging strategies to meet customers where they are,” said Dave Dias, founder and chairman of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Head to our solutions page to see how Pypestream works across a wide range of industries, including insurance, and download specific use cases and Pypestream collateral.
Click here for details on the PypePro Implementation Certification Program.